A Little Piece of Heaven

Blog tentang segala hal yang bermanfaat dan kusuka

Kaichou Wa Maid Sama Quotes | Quotes Anime and Manga

"I have decide not to abandon. No matter what kind of path I choose, if some sort of sacrifice must be made, it is only Ayuzawa who will not sacrifice. Because I think if I am with Ayuzawa, I can overcome anything."
-Usui Takumi

"I'm actually a hardcore otaku who likes maids more than having three meals a day. And I only read books related to maids. Also, I only visit maid cafes. Of course, I also collect maid figurines. I play games which feature female maids and it turns me on so much. Then I'll wear the maid uniforms and jump in joy. I'll take my leave now."
-Usui Takumi 

"I don't know much about you...you were the one who selfishly entered my world...yet you immediately plunged into silence..what were you thinking...did you really pick on me just because its fun..which one of it is serious and which one of it is just a joke...thats enough now..making me all messed up like this."
-Misaki

"i don't want others to hear... the words that i've been waiting anxiously for... i want to be the only one to hear it.."
-Usui Takumi

"Don't touch her just because she's cute." 
-Usui Takumi

"Could you be my personal maid for a day? "
-Usui Takumi

"I'll take a picture of your sleeping face everyday for a year and compile it into an album collection!"
-Usui Takumi

"If you were my sister, I'll be really turned on."
-Usui Takumi

"Regrettably, she's my cute maid. "
-Usui Takumi

"I like you, Ayuzawa. "
-Usui Takumi

"Nurse me in your maid uniform. "
-Usui Takumi

"I wanted to see you in Maid Latte as soon as possible, Misa-chan."
-Usui Takumi

"I'm sure you must have been really cute when you were young."
-Usui Takumi

"I want to know more of your secrets that no one else knows."
-Usui Takumi

"Go out with me, Prez. Let's get out of this place and search for a fun place. Just the two of us! "
-Usui Takumi

"That's because I get turned on when I'm with you, Prez."
-Usui Takumi

"Please don't be bothered by it, I'm just another stalker."
-Usui Takumi

"It's the first time you have shown interest in me."
-Usui Takumi

"Rather than getting kissed, I'm more of the type who kisses others."
-Usui Takumi

"I'll come to save you as much as you want. I'll make you fall for me as much as you wish. "
-Usui Takumi

"Leave this to your master. "
-Usui Takumi

"If you were to drown... I won't let anyone else give you mouth-to-mouth respiration. "
-Usui Takumi

"There's really nothing he's interested in besides seeing Misa."
-Subaru

"Please don't go, Ayuzawa. "
-Usui Takumi

"I can't stand seeing you becoming the beach princess and having your photos taken by those bastards." 
-Usui Takumi

"You're more important to me, though."
-Usui Takumi

"Flat as a board."
-Usui Takumi

"A mysterious perverted alien, from Planet Pheromones."
-Ayuzawa Misaki

"You're just right for me, Ayuzawa."
-Usui Takumi

"I was lonely since you didn't pay attention to me."
-Usui Takumi

"If you lay your hands on her again... I'll tear your throat out."
-Usui Takumi

"I planned to walk home just like this, but I felt like seeing you."
-Usui Takumi

"Your face is really red, Ayuzawa."
-Usui Takumi

"Just what am I to you now?"
-Usui Takumi

"The two of you... Have no future together! I see fire and water in the crystal ball." 
-Erika

"Just how much more are you gonna make me endure?"
-Usui Takumi

"Why do I feel lonely when you leave me?"
-Ayuzawa Misaki

"I wanted to see your interesting expressions, that's why I teased you."
-Usui Takumi

"Happy because your beloved Master is here?"
-Usui Takumi

"I'm always going to love Ayuzawa more."
-Usui Takumi

"Can't you just let people who are deeply in love enjoy some sweet moment together?"
-Usui Takumi

"I just want to keep looking at Ayuzawa."
-Usui Takumi

"Being able to be so cute is really sly of you."
-Usui Takumi

"I'll tell you if you kiss me." 
-Usui Takumi

"I guess it is really worth just being by Ayuzawa's side."
-Usui Takumi

"You speak as if... You understand me completely."
-Usui Takumi

"I'm sorry... You weren't able to sleep well, right?"
-Usui Takumi

"This is the place where I'm the happiest."
-Usui Takumi

"Because I have a girl by my side who lets me tease her so much." 
-Usui Takumi

"Your sudden smiles always surprise me. But dangerous enough to make my heart race."
-Usui Takumi

"If you were my sister i'll be turned on i tack of your sleeping face daily and make a photo albam, wonder what angle i should use to tack todays pictures."
-Usui Takumi

"Instead of being the one pursued, i prefer to be the pursuer, that's more my personality"
-Usui Takumi

"My interest is to observe Misa-chan in Maid Latte. Observing Prez Ayuzawa is my specialty. My favorite food is Misa-chan's omelet rice. Favorite word is Ayuzawa Misaki."
-Usui Takumi 

"I believe there will be a lot of troubles. Although I am unable to say 'I'll always protect you' or something similar. Although that is the case, I still want you to be with me."
-Usui Takumi

"Walking along the path that she chose, without being affected by others... in this sense, white is her color.... in another sense, it also makes me want to put more colors on her 
-Usui Takumi

"Usui, you perverted outer spaceman human being!"
-Ayuzawa Misaki

"It's okay, no need to thank me or anything else..no matter how many times, i will always be there for you, i will make you fall for me over and over again 
-Usui Takumi

"Well, whatever you do... i would never be disappointed by you..
-Usui Takumi

"If it is with Ayuzawa, whatever I do, wherever I am, I am happy. So it's okay."
-Usui Takumi

"That's exactly the way it should be. Doing only unexpected things, otherwise, i'll lose my reputation as a perverted outer-space human.
-Usui Takumi

"I really don't get it. Why don't you tell her how you feel if you care for her so much? Why would you lie like that and keep yourself from pursuing her?
-Kanou Soutaro 

"how far do you want me to suppress myself only you'll be satisfied?"
-Usui Takumi

"Ayuzawa, you are the first person ever to appear in my life and able to make me a mess."
-Usui Takumi

"If you dislike it, it's fine for you to run away, y'know?", "I too, don't intend to let you run away, Ayuzawa"
-Usui Takumi
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Kaichou Wa Maid Sama Quotes | Quotes Anime and Manga"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top